Searching for the perfect card for Mother’s Day can be difficult when your mom
- Mom, I’m sorry you can’t remember my name, but I hope you remember that I love you.
- Mother, remember the time we…? Oh, never mind.
- Dear Mama, I know you think I’m stealing your money, but I’m not. Really.
- Hey Mom, if you can’t find your purse, it’s probably under the mattress. The same place you always hide it.
- Mom, I remember you before you had Alzheimer’s. I remember the boo boos you kissed, the drawings we made together, the made up bedtime stories you told and the Easter dresses you sewed. I remember You.